Hi, for quicker response, kindly wasap.y/60122126029 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Important: This website is purely for demonstration purposes and all the contents are fictional and are designed to showcase a live shopping site. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners.
Maxi Peel #3 is used for the treatment and prevention of severe cases of pimples, blackheads and whiteheads by penetratiing pores to reduce break-outs, eliminate acne causing bacteria, and remove dead skin cells. It whitens dark spots, blemishes and other discoloration such as freckles and age spots to achieve younger looking skin.
Treat and Prevent Acne
Penetratiing pores to reduce break-outs
Eliminate acne causing bacteria
Remove dead skin cells
Whitens dark spots, blemishes and other discoloration
Younger looking skin
How ToUse Maxi Peel Exfoliant 3?
Used the product twice a day, in the morning and in the evening.
At night, wash your face with your desired soap, I use an RDL Tawas Whitening Soap. I put 4-5 drops of Maxi Peel Exfoliant 3 on a cotton ball and wipe it all over my face and neck ONCE (don't wipe the cotton ball on your face over and over again as if you were erasing a pencil drawing." Wait for 5-10 seconds before applying A LOT of Facial Whitening cream.
In the morning, wash your face with your desired soap and towel dry it. Put 1-2 drops of Maxi Peel Exfoliant 3 on a cotton ball and wipe it on your face once (note that use less drops of Maxi Peel in the morning because our face is more expose to sunlight and using less drops would lessen the possibility that it would burn our face). 5-10 seconds after applying the exfoliant, put a good amount of sunblock on your face (use Maxi Peel Sunblock Cream SPF20), then apply a thin layer of Facial Whitening cream. (Note: You can apply powder if you desired, but there are two options for this - 1. Use baby powder only, because using cosmetic powder or foundation may not have a good reaction with Maxi Peel, 2. Try not to apply anything else on you face for at least the first 2-3weeks.)
Patiently do this routine for 2 months, and you will have a better, smoother and lighter skin.
What will you experienced while using Maxi Peel Exfoliant 3:
1. Skin Peeling (it was expected since the product removes dry and dead skin, basically what was peeling of was your dry and dead skin)
2. Itching (you might experience slight itching from time to time for the first 2 weeks, however, do not scratch it. Slight pat it or wipe it with tissue or cotton if you can't contain the itchiness of your face)
3. Stinging (for the first 3 weeks you might experience slight stinging whenever you applied the product, what you can do to ease the stinging is while you applied Maxi Peel Exfoliant 3 on your face, try face the electric fan *wink*)
4. More acne on the first week (because the product is discharging all the dirt inside our pores which causes the pimples in the first place, do not panic if more acne was sprouting out your face - it is a normal effect of the product)
The Do's and Don'ts:
1. Do not let your face be exposed directly from the sunlight's heat. Always bring an umbrella if you can't avoid walking under the sun.
2. Avoid eating slimy/fishy foods when your face is on the itchy stage (fishes, eggs, chicken etc)
3. Always drink water (12-15 glasses a day would be better)
4. Always use sunscreen.
5. After 2 months of using the product, STOP! Let your face rest for 1 month. After a month, repeat the routine.